Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Had Hoped You Would Be My Daughter-In-Law



It was cold and dreary as we traveled to the grave today to lay Ophelia to rest. Laertes was very upset that the priest would not say any last words for his sister. He made such a specticle of himself and I felt terrible for him but I did not know what I could do to help the poor boy, but maybe he just needed to grieve. Then out of no where Hamlet walks up with Horatio and he and Laertes about have it out right then and there. Of course Claudius had it broken up, but Hamlet was very heart broken. He really did love Ophelia whether anyone else thought so or not. I don't know how much more I can take though. I know things are suppose to get worse before they get better but this is ridiculous, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment