Sunday, October 25, 2009

As If Things Could Not Possibly Get Any Worse


Well I still had a small amount of hope left but I fear all of that is now gone too. Tonight my son really showed that he has lost his mind. He embarrassed Ophelia, myself, Claudius, and especially himself. I don't know what I am going to do with him. If he does not change soon drastic measures will have to be taken. I don't know what those will be yet but something will be done. He made it known tonight that he did not agree with my marrying his uncle, and that he did not think I loved his father at all. I broadcast this across the entire assembly, and not only that suggested that poor Ophelia had had relations with him in front of God and everybody. Then to take the cake the play that was presented alluded that I had loved my husband and proclaimed my love to him and that while sleeping in the garden he was poisoned by someone who then remarried his wife. To me that is a little strange, maybe a coincidence, but who knows if it just happened to be a close storyline to my life minus my husbands death. I am beginning to wonder though whether or not I made the right decision marrying Claudius; I sure hope so. But I must go and speak to my son and find out what is going on in his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment