Friday, October 23, 2009

What Am I Going To Do


Well, I thought that maybe if I gave Hamlet some time to himself that things would get better, but they aren't. He is just getting worse. I am very concerned because he is starting to act crazy. He is not making any sense most of the time and I don't know what to do. My husbands friend Polonius seems to think that he is in love with his daughter Ophelia and that he is angry because she has not spoken to him. They are planning to set a trap using Ophelia as bait to find out if he loves her or not. I hope that this is what is wrong but if it isn't I don't know what I am going to do. If it isn't I hope that we can find out what is and try and help him though. Well I am going to go and try and care for Hamlet and think about what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment