Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What Have I Done...............


OMG, I can not believe what just happened. All I want to do now is curl up somewhere and cry. I had no idea that I had hurt my son so much. Let me explain what happend so you can understand. I was sitting in my room waiting on him to come talk. He storms into my room in a way and begins to raise his voice at me. Telling me that I had done his father wrong by marrying Claudius and that I did not really love Claudius at all. Then when I thought he as calming down, he began to carry on a conversation with the air. I did not see anything but he said it was the ghost of his father. I thought he had went mad. Then I began to calmly and rationaly talk to me and it broke my heart and I no longer wonder what I had done to make him angry and make myself angry; I felt sadness, regret, and remorse because I realized what I had done and it was not good. So, now we sat there looking on at the lifeless body of Polonius because Hamlet killed him when he heard someone lerking behind the curtain. I told him that I would not tell a soul of what he had said. I now feel closer to my son than I ever thought I could. I just hope everything turns out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment